Guest Services Leader II
Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Shameek Konar, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Shift Leaders are responsible for supervising employees and general operations of the store. The ideal candidate for this position would possess excellent customer service skills to respond to the needs of customers. In addition, this candidate would be self-motivated and ready to assist the managers with any tasks that need to be executed to keep our facilities well-maintained and running smoothly. This person would be knowledgeable of store operations and PFJ's commitment to quality and customer service.
- Previous experience or working knowledge of retail operations
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Must be proficient with a calculator, computer, and other equipment
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Background check is required
- Fuel Discount
- Weekly Pay
- RRSP (for Full Time Employees)
- Extended Health Care Benefits (for Full Time Employees)
- AD&D Insurance (for Full Time Employees)
- Life Insurance (for Full Time Employees)
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive Training Program
To apply for this position, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 743999897335011