Deli Shift Leader II
Pilot Flying J is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands that keeps North America's drivers moving, including E-Z Trip, Mr. Fuel, One9 Fuel Stop, Pride, StaMart and Xpress Fuel.
Deli Shift Leaders are responsible for supervising team members in the hot deli area. Along with providing excellent guest service, they are to assist the Deli Manager by ensuring that food in the hot deli is fresh and the area is kept clean and well stocked. The ideal candidate for this position will have a basic knowledge of food safety standards and have experience in the food service industry.
- Experience in a similar position, especially with a restaurant or foodservice background
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Ability to maintain equipment according to food safety standards
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Weekly Pay
- RRSP (for Full Time Employees)
- Extended Health Care Benefits (for Full Time Employees)
- AD&D Insurance (for Full Time Employees)
- Life Insurance (for Full Time Employees)
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive Training Program