Coffee Host / Retail Support
What Are We Looking For?
Our team ensures each customer in our Travel Centers receives excellent customer service. Our team achieves this by consistently delivering fast service, friendly smiles, and clean facilities to all of our customers.
You could be our ideal candidate if you have:
- Experience in a similar position or proficiency in a similar task
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Ability to discuss coffee taste profiles and make recommendations to customers
- Ability to assist customers, help them navigate the coffee area, and suggestively sell coffee products and complimentary items
- Must be able to handle and brew coffee according to PFJ procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
|- Competitive hourly wages|
|- Weekly Pay|
|- Extended Health Care Benefits (for Full Time Employees)|
|- Life Insurance (for Full Time Employees)|
|- AD&D Insurance (for Full Time Employees)|
Click the APPLY NOW button, or visit your local Pilot Travel Center or Flying J Travel Plaza to apply!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1909_22020-824-CH